- Freeway Office Park, Brisbane (Client: OPD)
An economic need and impact assessment to support the rezoning of a site in Brisbane for a new office park. The report identified the distinct characteristics of office park demand, and examined the market context, forecast absorption of commercial floorspace and assessed impacts on existing commercial centres.
- Gasworks Commercial Impact Assessment, Newstead (Client: FKP Commercial Developments)
Analysis of office market supply and demand was undertaken for “Building F” of the masterplanned Gasworks redevelopment to demonstrate its positive employment and economic impact implications in and near the Fortitude Valley-Newstead area.
- Stafford Highest & Best Use (Client: Queensland Department of Communities)Assessment of the most effective development options for a prominent land parcel fronting Stafford Road owned by the Queensland government. The program assessed residential, retail and commercial opportunities and recommended a land use mix to meet community housing objectives and maximise effectiveness of land use.
- Highest and Best Use Investigation, Vulture Street Site (Client: Mater Health Services Brisbane Ltd)Study evaluated a mix of potential uses such as office space, residential units, hotel accommodation and ancillary retail activities for a key site within the Mater Hill Precinct. Several streams of supply-demand investigations were undertaken and recommendations of uses made which satisfied specific criteria of generating an optimal long term revenue stream, provide long term value to the MHS and the local community, and compatibility with the values and mission of the MHS.
- Brookwater Village and Augustine Heights South Precinct Plans (Client: Springfield Land Corporation)
Assessment of the future demand and market opportunities for additional retail and commercial precincts, as well as higher density residential development, in response to increased population forecasts for Greater Springfield.
- Rochedale Commercial Precinct Market Assessment (Client: Silverton Group)
An audit of commercial stock in Brisbane's southern suburbs, telephone survey of occupiers of offices and discussions with industry leaders to determine the most appropriate and feasible target market for the commercial development and identification of characteristics to be included in the development to maximise its competitiveness and value.