- Overview of Australia's Residential Market: past, present & future, NSW, VIC, QLD & SA (Client: Sekisui House)
A large scale, high–level study of the residential housing and development market in the capital cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. The study included an analysis of trends in dwelling demand as well as calculating projections of demand by dwelling type to 2031, which incorporated a discussion of the housing aspirations of Gen Y and potential “down-sizing” by Baby Boomers. Trends in dwelling construction costs and purchase price were also analysed as well as identifying elements of successful Masterplanned Estates/Communities and providing commentary on housing affordability and potential housing bubbles.
- Medium Density Residential Market Characteristics, Banyo (Client: Dennis Family Corporation)
Objective of the investigation was to identify the characteristics of medium density residential demand in areas proximate to rail corridors in northern Brisbane to gauge market demand prospects for medium density housing in the Banyo area.
- Mackay Higher Density Residential Strategy (Client: Mackay Regional Council/AECOM)
A large scale study to forecast the demand and supply of higher density residential dwellings in the Mackay Regional Council area. The analysis consisted of population projections for the major urban areas within the MRC area and an analysis of likely future demand for higher density living based on population growth and changing dwelling preferences.
- Central Highlands Housing Needs Assessment (Client: Central Highlands Regional Council)
A detailed investigation of housing needs by individual towns within Central Highlands, providing an overview of the current housing capacity and future housing needs to 2031. It also examined housing for special needs groups and how their housing needs might be met in the future.
- Pacific Paradise Retirement Village, Sunshine Coast (Client: Watpac Developments)
Assessment of the need for additional retirement and aged care accommodation in the Pacific Paradise area including a reconnaissance of existing seniors housing complexes and segmentation of existing supply by quality and price point.
- Pacific Pines Retirement and Aged Care (Client: Prime Oceanic Developments)
Community need and demand for a proposed retirement and aged care facility including reconnaissance of existing retirement villages and aged care facilities in the area, identification of current and future supply, determination of absorption rates, and forecasts of amounts and timing of future demand.